The free FLV-Media-Player is a standalone Flash-Video-Player which allows you to watch any downloaded FLV-Video-Media-Content. This utility can come in handy when viewing many FLV and / or H.264 files, as it doesn't require a pre-installed Adobe Flash OCX Plugin. The player has an easy and intuitive interface with many options.
- Stepless scaling
- Proportional-Scale On / Off
- Smoothing On / Off
- Auto-Rewind On / Off
- Auto-Start On / Off
- Loop-Play On / Off
- Full-Screen Mode
- Menu On / Off
- Control-Field On / Off
- Open and save local Files from your Harddisk or WWW
- Open and play File-Folders
- Drag & Drop Support
- Windows CMD Support
- Media Properties
- XML-Playlist (XPL Files)
- Recent File List History
- Screen-Capture Function
- H.264 FLV-HD-Video Support (480p/720p/1080p)
- Always on Top Function
- Keyboard-Commands / Shortcuts
- Needs no pre-installed Flash OCX Plugin!
- Multilanguage Interface via XML (Currently: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese)
- No more Installation Required!
- Freeware: Use it totally free without any restrictions!
- Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
Verify your MD5-Hash
To verify your MD5-Download-Checksum, use Microsoft FCIV and the following command line: fciv -add FLV-Media-Player.zip